Just to let you know that Bologna still has no confirmed cases of the corona virus and, although schools and universities will remain closed until at least Saturday 7th March, museums and so on are set to reopen.
Life here is much as it always is, though the streets are a little less busy and it’s slightly easier to get a seat on public transport. Like most businesses, Madrelingua will be open as usual this coming week, though with fewer students than we would like!
Many thanks to those of you who have confirmed that you will be joining us on Monday, and above all to the students who have stuck it out with us this last, rather stressful, week. We appreciate, and will not forget, your support.
For students who have booked a course at some future point, clearly there is a lot of uncertainty as to whether your visit to Italy will go ahead as planned. Anyone wishing to modify the dates of their course, or postpone it indefinitely, should please contact us to let us know. Of course, we will be happy to hold your deposit as part-payment for a course at another time.
Daniel and Stefania
Madrelingua Italian Language School