You can start your Italian language course in Bologna, Italy any Monday and study from one week to one year!
The school is only closed on Italian national public holidays and for around 10 days at Christmas/New Year (see below).
If your course is for one or two weeks, we will discount it to compensate you for the lessons that you miss on public holidays.
We do NOT reduce the price of longer courses (3 or more weeks) due to public holidays because longer courses are already discounted compared to one or two week courses.
Public holidays and closure periods in 2017
- 26/12/16 – 05/01/17 Christmas/New Year
- 06/01/17 Epiphany
- 17/04/17 Easter Monday
- 25/04/17 Liberation day
- 01/05/17 Labour Day
- 02/06/17 Republic day
- 15/08/17 Assumption – Ferragosto
- 04/10/17 S.Petronio – Patron’s day
- 01/11/17 All Saints’ Day
- 08/12/17 Feast of the Immaculate Conception
- 25/12/17 – 05/01/18 Christmas/New Year
Find out how to book your Italian language course.