Thanks to our former (and future) students for their feedback on our Italian language school.
Here’s a selection of their comments:
- I would return to Bologna so that I could go to Madrelingua. It was by far the best Italian language school I attended in Italy and I intend to go back in the future.
- I was very satisfied with Madrelingua. The staff and the teachers were so friendly. I came to Bologna without knowing anyone and I never felt alone the three months I lived there. I learned a lot as well!
- Great how there was support in the afternoons, all teachers very motivated and engaging.
- Don’t allow mobile phones or other devices during the lessons and when people are following an Italian course don’t allow them to do their homework
- On the whole I really enjoyed my experience at Madrelingua. I enjoyed the teachers and students. I was only disappointed in my own progress but this was not a negative reflection on the teachers.
- I have already recommended the school to a couple of friends. Some of the teachers are particalarly good, and the young italian people helping out increased the quality of my learning experience
- The staff at Madrelingua are excellent. While I feel all the teachers at Madrelingua are good, some are particularly outstanding, as they combine both knowledge and energy level you need to make a class a great experience.
- I think the morning cafè meetings during the break are also quite nice. I have studied at language school in Spain, Germany and Italy, and Madrelingua is the best one I have experienced
- The course was really good. The teachers were great and they made learning a pleasure. I think the best bit about the set-up though is all going on the coffee break together so that you’re really speaking Italian for the duration of the time you’re in the school. It became so normal for the students to speak Italian together that even now the English speakers Facebook and text in Italian- it’s great!
- I think you’re running a top-notch language school- more of the same please!
- I was very pleased with the whole set up. Efficient administration, great teaching staff. Although only a short stay was able to grasp a better understanding in certain areas. I left Bologna feeling happy from this experience.
- Amo Madrelingua!
- The staff was so friendly and polite.
- Bologna seemed a good, not very tourist-oriented, city.
- Madrelingua has very skilled and polite teachers. I loved the course, the way of teaching and the teachers themselves and I will always return to Madrelingua for booking courses. The school in Bologna is awesome and the stuff excellent!
- I liked the clear information on the website about the courses, the prices, and the accommodation arrangements. My emails queries were always answered promptly.
- I really enjoyed my time at your school and if I were younger and had more money I would come back.
- This was my second visit and it was delightful to be so warmly welcomed back. I can’t wait for another visit!
- I had a great time and I plan on returning annually.