There are just a few more days left of our ‘best offer of the year’!
So, in case you’ve been too busy to read your emails, here’s a summary of what you’re missing:
- save 20% on your next Italian course at our school in Bologna
- the discount is good for any GROUP course (not for individual lessons)
- you can start your Italian course on any date in 2015
- your saving applies to courses of any length – the longer you study, the more you save!
- you DON’T need to decide the dates, or the length of your course, right now
- just let us know once you’ve made your plans – no rush
- secure your 20% discount by sending a deposit, via Paypal or bank transfer, by midnight on Dec. 25th!
And here’s the summary summary:
- take two minutes to pay a small deposit by midnight on Christmas Day & save €€ on your 2015 Italian course!
As the kids say, this is a no-brainer.
But you’re probably pretty busy right now, right?
So here are step-by-step instructions on exactly what you have to do.
It’s a low-stress process that’ll take just minutes, promise.
Ready to go?
- Click this link to visit our ‘How to book your Italian course’ page
- If you’re not sure when in 2015 you’ll be coming, skip the booking form and go directly here
- Click ‘Add to Cart’, then ‘Proceed to Checkout’
- Fill in the form with your details
- Choose your payment method – the ‘Paypal’ option includes credit card payments
- That’s it! See you in Bologna in 2015…
We have real people ready to help you, or answer your questions about our Italian courses.
Just e-mail Stefi on firstname.lastname@example.org – she’ll sort you out with whatever help you need!
Even on Christmas Day. Try us!