We are always looking for talented young people to help us in our marketing and commercial development of our Italian language courses in Bologna, Italy.
We offer the chance to gain practical work experience in a friendly environment, and for the right people, the opportunity to quickly take on tasks with significant levels of responsiblity.
If you are looking for high quality work experience abroad, as well as the chance to learn Italian in Italy, just send us an e-mail (with the title line WORK EXPERIENCE) stating which period you are interested in, and attaching your CV.
- Your academic background and qualifications are important, but we particularly value applicants with enthusiasm, an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- A good knowledge of English is essential, but ideally you would be a native speaker of another language. At the moment, we are particularly interested in candidates from Brazil/Portugal, Israel, Korea and China.
- Knowledge of HTML and/or Internet technologies and marketing is an advantage
Typical Intern Duties
Stages of work experience are currently being offered for interns interested in carrying out some or all of the following tasks
- Online marketing
- Administration work and/or reception duties
- Translation of web pages into your own language
These internships are not paid but interns have the benefit of free Italian language courses (4 hours a day), full use of the school facilities (including the free accommodation booking service), and the ability to participate in the social programme and make new friends from around the world. The minimum period for an internship is one month, but we welcome interns for longer periods. We are normally happy to provide references for future employers.
Apply for an Internship at Madrelingua Italian Language School in Bologna
Application should be send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state the period you are interested in.