It is absolutely normal to have doubts and concerns before starting something that you haven’t done before.
So most of our future students have questions, which of course we’re quite happy to answer.
Recently, Stefi and I sat down together to brainstorm the questions that people tend to ask. Here are just some of the many we were able to come up with:
- Is the school in the center?
- What sort of social events are organized for students?
- How long will it take to complete a level?
- What are the nationalities and average age of your students?
- Do the teachers speak English?
- Will I get lots of speaking practice?
- Do I need to buy a book?
- How are the lessons structured?
There were lots more, and we typed them all out neatly, along with suitable answers, to create a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page.
The idea is to reassure, of course:
“Look, we know what we’re doing. We’ve got that covered for you. You’re going to be fine! Make the leap. You CAN learn Italian. You won’t regret choosing our school.”
View the FAQ here.
Assuming you’ve taken a look, I wonder if anyone reading this has any questions we haven’t thought of?
If so, please email us, or add your question as a comment on this article.
For example, “Will an Italian course make me richer and more attractive?”
The answer to which is: “Well, it might. Certainly couldn’t do any harm…”