As I mentioned last week, December is the month when we run our popular ‘Best Offer Of The Year’ on Italian courses over the coming twelve-month period.
And the waiting is over!
Starting today you can save a full 20% on group Italian courses of any length starting in 2020 at our school in Bologna, Italy.
This is what you need to know:
- Pay the ‘Winter Offer – 20%’ course deposit (just €120 instead of the usual €150)
- You’ll save 20%, not just on the deposit, but on the whole cost of your course
- The offer applies to group courses only, not to individual or online lessons
- Your course can be of any length: the longer you study, the more you learn
This promotion runs from today until Christmas Day (25th December 2019).
But why wait? Start making your plans today!
- Choose your Italian course and check the price
- Check out flights to Bologna and accommodation
- Read about our simple booking process
- Then over to our online shop to pay your course / accommodation deposit
- That’s it – you’ve saved 20% on your 2020 Italian course!
Of course, you may not yet know when exactly in 2020 you’ll be able to devote some time to improving your Italian…
There’s no need to decide the details of your course right now. Pay the deposit to lock in your discount (this offer won’t be repeated for another twelve months.)
Then just send us an email with the start and finish dates when you’ve finalized your plans.
So, you’ll have some questions, I expect.
Write to Stefania, who’ll be happy to help you! Her email is: email@example.com (or reply to any email you receive from me.)
Here are some links to pages on our site where you can find out more.
Contact us | Prices | Italian Courses | How To Book | FAQ