If you’re not currently in or near Bologna, well… sorry to have disturbed you!
But if you ARE studying or working here, and need to improve your Italian in a hurry, you may be interested to know that the Italian evening classes restart again next week.
Are Italian evening classes right for you?
- 2 evenings a week, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- classes planned for all levels (contact us for details)
- lessons include grammar input and lots of opportunities to practice!
- your teacher will help you prepare for a CILS exam in June 2014
- minimum enrollment 1 module (3 weeks, 18 hours of lessons)
- in 4 modules your Italian should improve a whole level
- save money if you enroll immediately for 2, 3 or 4 modules!
Italian evening classes may be the only option if you study or work here in Bologna. But they also a good choice if you just prefer a less intensive experience.
And they’re a great way to meet people to socialise with during your time in Bologna.
Find out more about Italian evening classes in Bologna.
See all our Italian courses in Bologna.