Do you dream of speaking a foreign language and traveling or even living abroad but worry that an Italian study vacation could be too difficult or expensive for you?
Over the next few weeks we’ll be publishing the “Italian Study Vacations” series, ten short articles designed to answer the questions you may have about this type of vacation and to help you decide if studying in Italy would work for you.
We’ll be covering these topics:
- Why study in Italy?
- How much will an Italian study vacation cost ?
- Where will I stay?
- What class will I be in and what will the other students be like?
- How do you teach using only Italian?
- How much progress will I make?
- Does an Italian study vacation mean I’ll have to do homework?
- What should I do to prepare for my Italian course?
- How can I continue to improve my Italian once I’ve returned home?
So, if you dream of speaking and understanding Italian, be sure to look out for these articles
Go to the first article in this series, Why Study In Italy?